Mint simple syrup
Yields ½ cup
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup water
Handful of fresh mint
2 ounces 100% pomegranate juice
Juice of 1 lime
4 ounces vodka
8 ounces prosecco or champagne
1. Add the sugar to a small saucepan with the water and mint.
2. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
4. Remove from the heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
5. Remove and discard the mint leaves.
6. Add half of the mint simple syrup to a pitcher with the pomegranate juice, lime juice, and vodka.
7. Fill glasses with crushed ice.
8. Divide the cocktail mixture among the four glasses.
9. Top with prosecco or champagne.